Be a part of our 4th of July Parade team this year!
For those that are participating this year, here is all the info you need:
• PARADE STAGING AREA: is located in the Danville Trader Joe’s Parking lot which is located next to San Ramon Valley High School at the intersection of Railroad Ave. and Love Lane.
• Please have yourself and/or your child at our staging area by 8:15am. Parade begins at 9:00am
• If you will have a child performing in the parade without an adult, and you didn’t sign the sheet at our meeting, please email Ms. Winder at Anna@8winders.com to provide your child’s name and your cell phone number. Also, if you are picking your child up at the end of the parade, please be sure to check out with Ms. Winder who will have a clipboard with all of the unaccompanied children’s names.
• You should wear a school uniform: pants, shirt, belt. The parade begins at 9am but we will not know our parade position until that morning. We should be done around 10:30.
• Sunscreen is very important! We will provide water.
HAVE A GREAT TIME AND THANKS FOR JOINING US!!! See you Wednesday morning!
It’s time to FAKE it ’till you MAKE it! Great read on the concept of figuring out what you want and going for it! Let’s Pretend
Bok Fu Fitness
5 techniques in your belt tai ji style
5 forward snap kicks, 5 rear kicks, 5 wheel kicks each leg
Drop stance/ hardbow/ crane up and down mat
Straight leg kicks up and down mat
Inchworms up and down mat
Broad Jumps up and down mat
3 Rounds of the following:
1 minute max rep Double Unders (or single jump and tuck jump)
1 minute max rep Bok Fu Burpee Box Jump (or step up)
1 minute max rep Horse Stance Squat with medicine ball throw
1 minute max rep V Ups
1 minute max rep Push Up with hand release
1 minute rest
Notes: A bok fu burpee box jump starts with a bok fu burpee but instead of the jump kick, do a box jump.
Your score for the workout is your total number of reps over the 3 rounds.
5 minutes belt torture for hamstrings/groin